Oven Cleaning Caused Fire Damage In Chambersburg
When a occupant of the home went to clean an oven it malfunctioned and caused a fire to a townhome causing soot damaged threw out. The home needed to be fully restored by removing all the homes materials down to the framing. Remaining materials were cleaned and treated for soot odor before the reconstruction could begin. The homeowner used SERVPRO of Chambersburg's reconstruction team for majority of the repair with the exception of the kitchen cabinets, flooring and backsplash was completed by their preferred contractor. At SERVPRO of Chambersburg we are able to do as much as the customer desired to give them the expected results.